Thursday, November 4, 2010

Moving On

Ok so today is my last day here in ole Texas. I shall be on a greyhound tomorrow moving on to Virginia. Kind of a sad day for me had to say goodbye to my dog Sadie. It was quite heartbreaking! Cant say im going to really miss this part of Texas. I will miss my friends and my dog though. Found a good home for her and im hoping and praying shell be allright. I have to leave my bike for now. The owner of the property i was staying on has promised to have it shipped to me. Ive left him the forwarding address so hopefully in a week or two it will show up. Have also prayed about that too.
Ive been praying about so much. I hope that this will be my last move for a while and that things work up in Richmond. I dont know what Gods direction is for me or his purpose but i hope its to find me a place i can settle down again.

I will be uploading some more pictures in a day or two. Til then take care to all who follow this.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! I hope everything works out for you. If I had land I would invite you out in a heartbeat! Take care & God bless, keep praying!

    ReplyDelete